Malabrigo Baby Silkpaca Yarn
Malabrigo Silkpaca 100% Baby Alpaca hand-dyed yarn made in Uruguay
This amazing lace weight yarn is made of 70% baby alpaca and 30% silk. It is soft and light, like wearing a cloud around you. Even though it is a lace weight yarn, it is plied and sturdy, suitable for lace projects and pieces with very intricate designs.
Suitable for: Lace, shawls, scarves, diaphanous garments
This is hand-dyed yarn, so each dye lot may be a little bit different in colour. When you are buying this yarn, be sure to get enough to complete your project. This is because the next purchase may be from a different dye lot and the colour may be slightly different. For colours with the asterisk (*), the skeins may even vary within the same bag. To ensure random colour distribution, work from two balls of yarn at once, alternating a few rows from each ball.
- Weight: Lace
- Yardage/Meters: 420 yards ( 384 meters)
- Skein weight: 50 grams (3.53 ounces)
- Recommended needle size: US 3-8 or 3.25-5mm
- Recommended hook size: US B1-E4 or 2.0-3.5 mm
- Content: 70% Baby Alpaca and 30% Silk
- Cares: Hand wash, cold water
Yarn is made in Uruguay.