Malabrigo Baby Silkpaca Yarn
Wearing an item made of Silkpaca is like wearing a cloud! This yarn is 70% baby alpaca and 30% silk, which makes it 100% luscious. Soft, silky, with just a bit of a halo. Despite being our thinnest yarn, it is plied and sturdy- perfect for lace projects and very special objects that are sure to become precious heirlooms.
Great for: Lace, shawls, scarves, diaphanous garments
Be sure to get enough yarn to complete your project since each bag is a different dye lot, and skeins may vary from bag to bag. In the tagged (*) colors, the skeins may vary one from the other even within the same bag. To ensure random color distribution, work from two balls of yarn at once, alternating a few rows from each ball.
- Weight: Lace
- Yardage/Meters: 420 yards ( 384 meters)
- Skein weight: 50 grams (3.53 ounces)
- Recommended needle size: US 3-8 or 3.25-5mm
- Recommended hook size: US B1-E4 or 2.0-3.5 mm
- Content: 70% Baby Alpaca and 30% Silk
- Cares: Hand wash, cold water
Yarn is made in Uruguay.