Free Delivery above SGD$100; Delivery takes ~3-5 working days :)
Embroidery is the art of using needles to stitch threads onto a fabric. It allows for a free-form and artistic expression of motifs or letters on textile.
This 1.5-hour lesson will teach you the basic techniques in embroidery.
Skill Level: *Easy (Beginner)
Suitable learners 12 years and older.
1. How to work with cotton floss
2. Mounting sewing cloth onto a hoop
3. Embroidery Stitches depends on the designs which you have choosen.
You may choose a Design which you like from here, and item to be finished into a brooch.
At the end of the session, learners will bring home the embroidery kit and also 1piece of 4-inch Hoop
1. Session is conducted in a small-group setting. More than one student may be present.
2. Booking this lesson constitutes an understanding and acceptance of the Booking and Cancellation Policy.