Free Delivery above SGD$100; Delivery takes 3-5 working days :)
This is a lesson designed for total beginners with no previous knowledge in knitting or crocheting. Basic techniques for both knitting and crocheting will be covered in this lesson.
Knitting and crocheting are different techniques for stitching yarns together. Each is suitable for certain projects or situations. Having knowledge of both will give the new needle-crafter a more complete and firm understanding of needlecraft in general.
- The different yarn weights and types
- The tools used
- How to hold the crochet hook and knitting needles with yarn
- Terms used in knit and crochet
- The basic crochet and knit stitches
- How to end a needlecraft work
You will bring home:
• 1 new crochet hook
• 1 pair of knitting needles
• 2 skeins of yarn, different weights
• the sample piece crocheted and knitted piece by you
1. This lesson is suitable for right-handed students. If you are left-handed, you will have to work with your right hand in this lesson.
2. We only accept students 10 years and older.
3. Knitting and crocheting will each take up half of the lesson.
4. Booking this lesson constitutes an understanding and acceptance of the Booking and Cancellation Policy.