Guided Craft Project-Knit a Beanie
- how to interpret and follow simple knitting chart
- understand the Knit Abbreviation forms.
- how to use a pair of circular knitting needle
- how to choose the appropriate yarn for your project work.
- how to increase or decrease at each row.
- how to assemble a Beanie and making a pompom
At the end of this class, Student will complete and bring home a new pair of knitting needles and a hand-knitted Beret.
- Hayfield Chunky (colour) yarn of your choice
- A pair of Addi circular knitting needles
- pattern sheet
- unlimited guided sessions until project completion
We will contact you after purchase to to discuss a schedule that suits you.