Guided Craft Project- Milo Beach Bag
Learn how to:
- start a knitting project.
- interpret simple lace pattern chart
- knitting stitches like Slip 1, k2tog, fishnet stitches, cast off
At the end of the project, student will bring home a hand made beach bag, a new pair of knitting needles and yarn.
- Teaching Fee
- 2 x Mixtape (colour) yarn of your choice
- Clover knitting needles
- Trigger Rings and Parts to make up the bag
- pattern sheet
- unlimited guided sessions until project completion
We will contact you after purchase to discuss a schedule that suits you.
Please leave a note on your prefer starting date and time at the check-out.
Our operation hours are:
Tues-Fri (12pm-7pm), Sat-Sun (12pm-6pm); Closed on Mondays