Guided Craft Project - Knit a Lacy Tank Top
- How to read and understand the Knit Abbreviation forms.
- Working with circular knitting needles and straight knitting needles
- Lace Knitting stitches like SKPO, K2tog, YO, etc as required by this Project.
- Taking Body Measurement and how to make a clothing to fit your body shape
- How does lace knitting works?
- What is the use of a guage?
- How to Choose the appropriate Yarn for your project work.
At the end of this class, Student will complete and bring home a piece of Hand Knitted tank top.
- Teaching Fee
- Sirdar DK Cotton (Colour) yarn of your choice
- Clover Bamboo knitting needles
- Addi Circular Knitting Needles
- pattern sheet
- Please choose your blouse sizes
- Small: Fit bust size 32"-34"
- Medium: Fit bust size 36"-38"
- Large: Fit bust size 40-41"
- unlimited guided sessions until project completion
We will contact you after purchase to to discuss a schedule that suits you.