Guided Craft Project - Knit a Lacy Tank Top
Skill Level: ***IntermediateSuitable for Student, aged at least 18 years and above.
Student needs some Basic Knitting skills before starting this class.
Please see here for basic class+++++++
Learn these skills
- How to read and understand the Knit Abbreviation forms.
- Working with circular knitting needles and straight knitting needles
- Lace Knitting stitches like SKPO, K2tog, YO, etc as required by this Project.
- Taking Body Measurement and how to make a clothing to fit your body shape
- How does lace knitting works?
- What is the use of a guage?
- How to Choose the appropriate Yarn for your project work.
At the end of this class, Student will complete and bring home a piece of Hand Knitted tank top.
As many lessons as you need
This craft project includes as many lessons (of 1.5 hours each) as you need until you complete the project, as long as you make appointments in advance. Most students complete it in 3 to 5 sessions.
Preferred Lesson Date
You can indicate your preferred lesson date in the "Special instructions" text box during the checking out process when you purchase this lesson.
Booking and Cancellation Policy applies.