Guided Craft Project-Crochet a Summer Tank Top
Students will learn how to:
- How to read and understand the Crochet Abbreviation forms.
- Taking Body Measurement and how to make a clothing to fit your body shape
- Crochet stitches like single crochet, double crochet , treble, etc
- What is the use of a guage?
- How to Choose the appropriate Yarn for your project work.
At the end of this class, Student will complete and bring home a piece of Hand Crocheted Blouse.
- teaching fee,
- Sirdar DK Cotton Yarn (colour) of your choice,
- Clover Crochet Hook and
- pattern sheet to make up this Project.
- Unlimited guidance until project completes
- Please choose your blouse sizes
- Small: Fit bust size 32"-34"
- Medium: Fit bust size 36"-38"
- Large: Fit bust size 40-41"
Our Craft lessons are beginner's friendly and students are able to come as many time as they like (at their preferred day and time) to complete this piece of project.
Please leave a note on your prefer starting date and time at the check-out.
Our operation hours are:
Tues-Fri (12pm-8.30pm), Sat-Sun (12pm-6pm); Closed on Mondays