Make a Summer DressGuided Craft Project
Cost:$285.00 per person
About this experience
Skill Level: *Intermediate-Advance
Suitable for Student, aged at least 18 years and above.
This item is made by using both knitting and crocheting techniques. To start this project, student needs to have basic knitting or basic crochet skills.
Learn these skills
- Measurement of body sizes
this project uses enough materials for a 32"-34" bust size;
for larger sizes, just need to top up additional Scheepjes organic thread :)
- knitting in a round
- how to increase in a round, by knitting
- double and chain stitches
- stitching item up into a Summer dress
At the end of this Session, Student will complete and bring home a Summer dress (fitting a Small size; any bigger sizes, requires topping up of yarn needed), new crochet hook and knitting needles.
- Scheepjes organic cotton (colour) of your choice,*5 pieces
- Scheepjes Whirl (colour) of your choice * 1 piece
- Clover Crochet Hook * 1piece
- Addi circular knitting needles * 1 piece
As many lessons as you need
This craft project includes as many lessons (of 1.5 hours each) as you need until you complete the project, as long as you make appointments in advance. Most students complete it in 8-10sessions.
Booking and Cancellation Policy applies.