Knit Baby Bootees
Cost:$125.00 per person
About this experience
In this class, We will Knit a Pair of Baby Bootees.
Students will learn:
- Interpret simple knitting chart.
- Dy-mystify Knitting Abbreviation.
- Choosing correct yarn and needle size for your project.
- How to knit a button-hole
- How to assemble the knitted work into a pair of baby bootees.
At the end of the class, Students will Bring home a new pair of knitting needle, yarn for the project and Hand Knitted Pair of Baby Bootees made by you
- teaching fee,
- 1 x King Cole Smooth or King Cole Cherish Yarn (colour) of your choice,
- Clover Bamboo Knitting Needles
- Clover Jumbo Darning needles
- Clover Stitch Holder
- pattern sheet to make up this Baby Bootees.
As many lessons as you need
This craft project includes as many lessons (of 1.5 hours each) as you need until you complete the project, as long as you make appointments in advance. Most students complete it in 3 to 5 sessions.
Booking and Cancellation Policy applies.