Knit a TieGuided Craft Project
Cost:$100.00 per person
About this experience
Skill Level: **Beginner-Intermediate
Suitable for Student, aged at least 12 years and above.
Learn these skills
- How to hold knitting needles and yarn
- How to knit and purl.
- How to knit moss stitch and read simple pattern
- How to cast on and bind off
At the end of the project, student will bring home a handmade tie, knitting needles and yarn.
- 1 x Sirdar DK Cotton (colour) yarn of your choice
- Clover Bamboo knitting needles
- pattern sheet
- unlimited guided sessions until project completion
As many lessons as you need
This craft project includes as many lessons (of 1.5 hours each) as you need until you complete the project, as long as you make appointments in advance. Most students complete it in 3 to 5 sessions.
Booking and Cancellation Policy