Knit a Simple Fair Isle Beanie
Cost:$175.00 per person
About this experience
Learn these skills
- how to interpret and follow simple Fair Isle knitting chart
- understand the Knit Abbreviation forms.
- how to use a pair of circular knitting needle
- how to choose the appropriate yarn for your project work.
- how to increase or decrease at each row.
- how to assemble a Beanie and making a pompom
At the end of this class, Student will complete and bring home a new pair of knitting needles and a hand-knitted Beret.
- Teaching fee
- 2 x Malabrigo Mecha (colour of your choice)
- A pair of Clover Circular Knitting Needles
- pattern sheet
- unlimited guided sessions until project completion
We will contact you after purchase to to discuss a schedule that suits you.
As many lessons as you need
This craft project includes as many lessons (of 1.5 hours each) as you need until you complete the project, as long as you make appointments in advance. Most students complete it in 3 to 5 sessions.
Booking and Cancellation Policy applies.