Online orders will be fulfilled! Please allow 3-7 working days for delivery, Stay Home Save Lives.
Skill Level: **Beginner-Intermediate
Suitable for Student, aged at least 15 years and above.
Learn these skills
- How to read and understand the Knit Abbreviation forms.
- Taking Body Measurement and how to make a clothing to fit your body shape
- Lace Knitting stitches like SKPO, K2tog, YO, etc as required by this Project.
- How does lace knitting works
- Use of a gauge
- How to Choose the appropriate Yarn for your project work.
At the end of this class, Student will complete and bring home a hand-knitted Shrug and a new pair of knitting needles.
- Teaching fee
- Red Heart Yarn (Colour) yarn of your choice
- Clover Bamboo knitting needles
- Clover Stich Marker
- pattern sheet
- unlimited guided sessions until project completion
- Please choose your size for this make up:
• Small: Fit bust size 32"-34"
• Medium: Fit bust size 36"-38"
• Large: Fit bust size 40-41"
As many lessons as you need
This craft project includes as many lessons (of 1.5 hours each) as you need until you complete the project, as long as you make appointments in advance. Most students complete it in 3 to 5 sessions.
Booking and Cancellation Policy applies.