Knit a Shoulder BagGuided Craft Project
Cost:$150.00 per person
About this experience
Skill Level: *Beginner
Suitable for Student, aged at least 15 years and above.
In this class, students will be taught:
- Interpret simple knitting chart.
- Dy-mystify Knitting Abbreviation.
- Choosing correct yarn and needle size for your project.
- How to sew up the complete knitting piece.
At the end of this class, Students will bring home a pair of new knitting needles, yarn for this project and a Knitted Shoulder Bag hand-made by you.
- teaching fee,
- 2 x Hayfiled chunky Yarn(colour) of your choice,
- Clover Bamboo Knitting Needles
- pattern sheet to make up this Shoulder Bag.
- (Optional) Includes sewing of Bag In-seam at additional cost (SGD$20)
- Unlimited guidance until project completes.
As many lessons as you need
This craft project includes as many lessons (of 1.5 hours each) as you need until you complete the project, as long as you make appointments in advance.
Most students complete it in 4 to 6 sessions.
Booking and Cancellation Policy