Knit A ScarfGuided Craft Project
Cost:$125.00 per person
About this experience
Skill Level: **Beginner-Intermediate
Suitable for Student, aged at least 12 years and above.
Learn these skills
- How to hold knitting needles and yarn
- How to knit and purl.
- How to read simple pattern
- How to cast on and bind off
At the end of the project, student will bring home a hand made scarf, knitting needles and yarn.
- 2 x Hayfield Chunky or King Cole Fashion Aran (Colour) yarn of your choice
- Clover Bamboo knitting needle
- unlimited guided sessions until project completion
We will contact you after purchase to to discuss a schedule that suits you.
Our Craft lessons are beginner's friendly and students are able to come as many time as they like (at their preferred day and time) to complete this piece of project.
As many lessons as you need
This craft project includes as many lessons (of 1.5 hours each) as you need until you complete the project, as long as you make appointments in advance. Most students complete it in 3 to 5 sessions.
Booking and Cancellation Policy applies.