This class is for student with some prior knitting experiences.
Suitable for Student, aged at least 18 years and above.
- how to interpret and follow simple knitting chart
- understand the Knit Abbreviation forms as required by this Project.
- we will be sharing tips on knitting with German Short Row technique at the heel turn
- how to choose the appropriate yarn for your project work.
- how to increase or decrease at each row.
- how to assemble a pair of sock
- 4 x 1.5 hour teaching assistance lesson time to complete this project
Lessons valid for 1 month from start date, any unused sessions will be forfeited. Any additional lessons required will be an charge of $15/ hour
- 1* 100g Sock weight yarn, colour of your choice
- 1x Addi Sock Wonder circular knitting needles
- 1 set of Double Pointed Needles
Booking and Cancellation Policy applies.