Knit a Men's Cable Beanie
Cost:$175.00 per person
About this experience
Skill Level: **Beginner-Intermediate
Suitable for Student, aged at least 18 years and above.
Learn these skills
- how to interpret and follow simple Cable knitting chart
- understand the Knit Abbreviation forms.
- how to use a pair of circular knitting needle
- how to incorporate cable pattern into beanie with a cable needle
- how to choose the appropriate yarn for your project work.
- how to increase or decrease at each row.
- how to assemble a Beanie
At the end of this class, Student will complete and bring home a new pair of knitting needles and a hand-knitted Beret.
- Teaching fee
- 1 x Hayfield Chunky yarn, colour of your choice
- A pair of Addi circular knitting needles
- pattern sheet
- 1x Flaux Fur Pom Pom
- unlimited guided sessions until project completion
As many lessons as you need
This craft project includes as many lessons (of 1.5 hours each) as you need until you complete the project, as long as you make appointments in advance. Most students complete it in 4 to 6 sessions.
Booking and Cancellation Policy applies.