Knit a Lacy Tank Top
Cost:$265.00-$300.00 per person
About this experience
Skill Level: **Advanced
Suitable for Student, aged at least 18 years and above.
Student needs some Basic Crocheting skills before starting this class. Please see here for basic class.
Learn these skills
- How to read and understand the Knit Abbreviation forms.
- Working with circular knitting needles and straight knitting needles
- Lace Knitting stitches like SKPO, K2tog, YO, etc as required by this Project.
- Taking Body Measurement and how to make a clothing to fit your body shape
- How does lace knitting works?
- What is the use of a gauge?
- How to Choose the appropriate Yarn for your project work
At the end of this class, Student will complete and bring home a piece of Hand Knitted tank top.
- Teaching fee
- Sirdar DK Cotton (Colour) yarn of your choice
- Clover Bamboo knitting needles
- Addi Circular Knitting Needles
- pattern sheet
- Please choose your blouse sizes
• Small: Fit bust size 32"-34"
• Medium: Fit bust size 36"-38"
• Large: Fit bust size 40-41"
- unlimited guided sessions until project completion
As many lessons as you need
This craft project includes as many lessons (of 1.5 hours each) as you need until you complete the project, as long as you make appointments in advance. Most students complete it in 3 to 5 sessions.
Booking and Cancellation Policy applies.