Knit a Handphone Cover
Cost:$135.00 per person
About this experience
Skill Level: **Beginner-Intermediate
Suitable for Student, aged at least 15 years and above.
In this class, Students will learn to knit a Handphone Cover.
Students will be taught how to:
- Interpret simple Cable knitting chart.
- Dy-mystify Knitting Abbreviation and use of cable needles.
- Learn new stitches like CF4, CB4, CR2R, Cr2L etc
- Choosing correct yarn and needle size for your project.
- Complete a handphone cover
At the end of the class, student will bring home a pair of new knitting needles, a packet of Cable Needles, skein of yarn and a Handphone Cover handmade by you.
- teaching fee,
- 1 x King Cole DK Smooth Yarn (Colour) of your choice,
- Clover Bamboo Knitting Needles,
- Clover Cable Needles,
- pattern sheet to make up this Handphone Pouch
- Unlimited Guidance until project completes
As many lessons as you need
This craft project includes as many lessons (of 1.5 hours each) as you need until you complete the project, as long as you make appointments in advance. Most students complete it in 3 to 5 sessions.
Booking and Cancellation Policy applies.