Knit a Coin PouchGuided Craft Project
Cost:$85.00 per person
About this experience
Skill Level: *Beginner
Suitable for Student, aged at least 12 years and above.
Learn how to:
- Interpret simple knitting chart
- Dy-mystify Knitting Abbreviation
- Choosing correct yarn and needle size for your project
- Knit a Button Hole
- How to sew up the complete knitting piece.
At the end of the project, student will bring home a pair of new knitting needles, skein of yarn and a hand-made Knitted Coin Pouch made by you.
- 1 x King Cole Smooth or King Cole Shine (colour) yarn of your choice
- Clover Bamboo knitting needles
- pattern sheet
- unlimited guided sessions until project completion
As many lessons as you need
This craft project includes as many lessons (of 1.5 hours each) as you need until you complete the project, as long as you make appointments in advance. Most students complete it in 3 to 5 sessions.
Booking and Cancellation Policy applies.