Delivery takes 3-5 working days, Free Delivery above $100 purchase
Skill Level: **Beginner-Intermediate
Suitable for Student, aged at least 12 years and above.
Learn these skills
- how to interpret and follow simple knitting chart
- understand the Knit Abbreviation forms as required by this Project.
- how to choose the appropriate yarn for your project work.
- how to increase or decrease at each row.
- how to assemble a Child's beanie (please note finished item is suitable for a Child to use)
At the end of this class, Student will complete and bring home a hand-knitted Beanie.
- Teaching fee
- 1 x Keppi Yarn (colour) yarn of your choice
- Clover Circular knitting needles and Double Pointed Needles
- pattern sheet
- unlimited guided sessions until project completion
As many lessons as you need
This craft project includes as many lessons (of 1.5 hours each) as you need until you complete the project, as long as you make appointments in advance. Most students complete it in 3 to 5 sessions.
Booking and Cancellation Policy applies.