Skill Level: **Advanced
Suitable for Student, aged at least 18 years and above.
Student needs some Basic Crocheting skills before starting this class. Please see here for basic class.
Learn these skills
- How to read and understand the Knit Abbreviation forms.
- Working with Straight and Circular knitting needles
- Cable Knitting stitches as required by this Project.
- Taking Body Measurement and how to make a clothing to fit your body shape
- How does Cable knitting works?
- What is the use of a gauge?
- How to complete the knitted work, neckband and armband
- How to Choose the appropriate Yarn for your project work
At the end of this class, Student will complete and bring home a piece of Cable Vest.
- Teaching fee
- King Cole Chunky Tweed (Colour) yarn of your choice
- Clover Bamboo knitting needles
- Clover Bamboo Circular Knitting needles
- Clover Cable Needles
- Pattern sheet
- Please choose your Vest sizes
• Small: Fit Chest size 34"-36"
• Medium: Fit Chest size 38"-40"
• Large: Fit Chest size 42"-44"
- unlimited guided sessions until project completion
As many lessons as you need
This craft project includes as many lessons (of 1.5 hours each) as you need until you complete the project, as long as you make appointments in advance. Most students complete it in 8 to 10 sessions.
Booking and Cancellation Policy applies.