Knit a Basic Sweater
Cost:$255.00-$315.00 per person
About this experience
Skill Level: **Advanced
Suitable for Student, aged at least 18 years and above.
Student needs some Basic Knitting skills before starting this class. Please see here for basic class.
Learn these skills
- How to read and understand the Knit Abbreviation forms.
- Working with Straight and Circular knitting needles
- Knitting stitches as required by this Project.
- Taking Body Measurement and how to make a clothing to fit your body shape
- What is the use of a gauge?
- How to complete the knitted work, neckband and armband
- How to sew and assemble the Sweater
- How to Choose the appropriate Yarn for your project work.
At the end of this class, Student will complete and bring home a piece of hand-made sweater.
- Teaching fee
- King Cole Merino Blend DK (Colour) yarn of your choice
- Clover Bamboo knitting needles
- Circular Knitting needles
- Pattern sheet
- Please choose your Sweater sizes
• Small: Fit Chest size 32"-34"
• Medium: Fit Chest size 36"-38"
• Large: Fit bust size 40"-42"
• Extra-large: Fit Bust size 44"-46"
- unlimited guided sessions until project completion
As many lessons as you need
This craft project includes as many lessons (of 1.5 hours each) as you need until you complete the project, as long as you make appointments in advance. Most students complete it in 8 to 10 sessions.
Booking and Cancellation Policy applies.