Free Delivery above SGD$100; Delivery takes 3-5 working days :)
Embroidery is the art of using needles to stitch threads onto a fabric. It allows for a free-form and artistic expression of motifs or letters on textile.
This 1-hour lesson will teach you the basic techniques in embroidery.
Skill Level: *Easy (Beginner)
Suitable learners 12 years and older.
1. How to work with cotton floss
2. Mounting sewing cloth onto a hoop
3. Seven basic embroidery stitches like the Running, Back, Stem, Chain, Fern & Fly, Blanket and French Knots
At the end of the session, learners will complete and bring home a sample of the various stitches, needle, and a -inch hoop.
1. Session is conducted in a small-group setting. More than one student may be present.
2. Booking this lesson constitutes an understanding and acceptance of the Booking and Cancellation Policy.