Guided Craft Project - Knit a Sweater with Checker Board Knit Pattern
- How to read and understand the Knit Abbreviation forms.
- Working with Straight and Circular knitting needles
- Knitting stitches as required by this Project.
- Taking Body Measurement and how to make a clothing to fit your body shape
- What is the use of a guage?
- How to complete the knitted work, neckband and armband
- How to sew and assemble the Sweater
- How to Choose the appropriate Yarn for your project work.
At the end of this class, Student will complete and bring home a piece of hand-made sweater. Yarn and Knitting Tools are NOT included in this package, but you can purchase the yarn and tools at a separate cost in our studio.
- Teaching Fee
- Pattern sheet
- unlimited guided sessions until project completion
We will contact you after purchase to to discuss a schedule that suits you.
Our Craft lessons are beginner's friendly and students are able to come as many time as they like (at their preferred day and time) to complete this piece of project.
Please leave a note on your prefer starting date and time at the check-out.
Our operation hours are:
Tues-Fri (12pm-7pm), Sat-Sun (12pm-6pm); Closed on Mondays