Guided Craft Project-Knit a Pixie Beanie
Skill Level: **Beginner-Intermediate
Suitable for Student, aged at least 15 years and above.
- how to interpret and follow simple knitting chart
- understand the Knit Abbreviation forms.
- how to use a pair of circular knitting needle
- how to choose the appropriate yarn for your project work.
- how to increase or decrease at each row.
- how to assemble a Beanie
At the end of this class, Student will complete and bring home a new pair of knitting needles and a hand-knitted Beret.
- 1x Chunky Malabrigo Yarn, colour of your choice
- A pair of Addi circular knitting needles
- pattern sheet
- unlimited guided sessions until project completion
As many lessons as you need
This craft project includes as many lessons (of 1.5 hours each) as you need until you complete the project, as long as you make appointments in advance.
Most students complete it in 4 to 6 sessions.
Preferred Lesson Date
You can indicate your preferred lesson date in the "Special instructions" text box during the checking out process when you purchase this lesson.
Booking and Cancellation Policy applies.