Guided Craft Project-Knit a Pixie Beanie
Skill Level: **Beginner-Intermediate
Suitable for Student, aged at least 15 years and above.
- how to interpret and follow simple knitting chart
- understand the Knit Abbreviation forms.
- how to use a pair of circular knitting needle
- how to choose the appropriate yarn for your project work.
- how to increase or decrease at each row.
- how to assemble a Beanie
At the end of this class, Student will complete and bring home a new pair of knitting needles and a hand-knitted Beret.
- 1x Chunky Malabrigo Yarn, colour of your choice
- A pair of Addi circular knitting needles
- pattern sheet
- unlimited guided sessions until project completion
We will contact you after purchase to to discuss a schedule that suits you.
Please leave a note on your prefer starting date and time at the check-out.
Our operation hours are:
Tues-Fri (12pm-7pm), Sat-Sun (12pm-6pm); Closed on Mondays