Guided Craft Project - Knit A Giant Blanket
Learn how to:
- How to hold knitting needles and yarn
- How to knit and purl.
- How to read simple pattern
- How to cast on and bind off
At the end of the project, student will bring home a hand made giant blanket (measure at least 1m by 80cm; suitable for a toddler-pre-schooler use) , knitting needles and yarn.
- 4 x Sirdar Gorgeous Ultra Super Chunky (Colour) yarn of your choice
- 20mm Clover knitting needle
- unlimited guided sessions until project completion
We will contact you after purchase to to discuss a schedule that suits you.
Our Craft lessons are beginner's friendly and students are able to come as many time as they like (at their preferred day and time) to complete this piece of project.
Please leave a note on your prefer starting date and time at the check-out.
Our operation hours are:
Tues-Fri (12pm-8.30pm), Sat-Sun (12pm-6pm); Closed on Mondays