Guided Craft Project -Knit a Child's beanie
Skill Level: **Beginner-Intermediate
Suitable for Student, aged at least 12 years and above.
- how to interpret and follow simple knitting chart
- understand the Knit Abbreviation forms as required by this Project.
- how to choose the appropriate yarn for your project work.
- how to increase or decrease at each row.
- how to assemble a Child's beanie (please note finished item is suitable for a Child to use)
At the end of this class, Student will complete and bring home a hand-knitted Beanie.
- 1x Keppi Yarn (colour) yarn of your choice
- Clover Circular knitting needles and Double Pointed Needles
- pattern sheet
- unlimited guided sessions until project completion
We will contact you after purchase to to discuss a schedule that suits you.
Please leave a note on your prefer starting date and time at the check-out.
Our operation hours are:
Tues-Fri (12pm-7pm), Sat-Sun (12pm-6pm); Closed on Mondays