Guided Craft Project - Crochet a Summer Hat
Skill Level: *Beginner
Suitable for Student, aged at least 15 years and above.
Learn these skills
- Simple Single Crochet Stitches
- How to work in rounds
- How to increase in crochet work.
At the end of this Session, Student will complete and bring home a Handmade Summer Hat, new crochet hook and yarn
- Wool And the Gang ( Ra-Ra Raffia) Yarn of your choice,
- Clover Crochet Hook and pattern sheet.
- unlimited guided sessions until project completion
As many lessons as you need
This craft project includes as many lessons (of 1.5 hours each) as you need until you complete the project, as long as you make appointments in advance. Most students complete it in 3 to 5 sessions.
Preferred Lesson Date
You can indicate your preferred lesson date in the "Special instructions" text box during the checking out process when you purchase this lesson.
Booking and Cancellation Policy applies.