Guided Craft Project -Crochet A Coin Purse (Using Japanese Symbols)
In this class, we will learn how to Crochet a Coin Purse with a Metal Kiss-Lock Frame.
In this class, students will be taught:
- how to start a crochet project.
- read simple Japanese pattern chart
- how to sew work onto the Metal Kiss-Lock Frame
At the end of this Session, Student will complete and bring home a Handmade Coin Purse new crochet hook and yarn.
- teaching fee,
- 1x King Cole Smooth Yarn (colour)of your choice,
- Clover Crochet hook and
- pattern sheet to make up this Coin Purse
- Metal Kiss Lock Frame
- Unlimited Guidance until project completes
Our Craft lessons are beginner's friendly and students are able to come as many time as they like (at their preferred day and time) to complete this piece of project.
Please leave a note on your prefer starting date and time at the check-out.
Our operation hours are:
Tues-Fri (12pm-7pm), Sat-Sun (12pm-6pm); Closed on Mondays