Guided Craft Project -Crochet A Coin Purse (Kissed-lock or Zip)
Skill Level: **Beginner-Intermediate
Suitable for Student, aged at least 15 years and above.
In this class, we will learn how to Crochet a Coin Purse and finished the closure with a Metal Kiss-Lock Frame or Zipper.
Learn these skills
- how to start a crochet project.
- Single crochet, working in round and increasing stitches
- how to sew work onto the Metal Kiss-Lock Frame or using Zipper
At the end of this Session, Student will complete and bring home a Handmade Coin Purse new crochet hook and yarn.
- teaching fee,
- 3 x King Cole Big Value DK yarn (colour)of your choice,
- Clover Crochet hook and
- pattern sheet to make up this Coin Purse
- Metal Kiss Lock Frame or Zipper
- Unlimited Guidance until project completes
As many lessons as you need
This craft project includes as many lessons (of 1.5 hours each) as you need until you complete the project, as long as you make appointments in advance. Most students complete it in 3 to 5 sessions.
Preferred Lesson Date
You can indicate your preferred lesson date in the "Special instructions" text box during the checking out process when you purchase this lesson.
Booking and Cancellation Policy applies.