Crochet a Summer Tank Top
Cost:$235.00-$275.00 per person
About this experience
Skill Level: **Advanced
Suitable for Student, aged at least 18 years and above.
Student needs some Basic Crocheting skills before starting this class. Please see here for basic class.
In this class, we will learn how to Crochet a lacy blouse.
Learn these skills
- How to read and understand the Crochet Abbreviation forms.
- Taking Body Measurement and how to make a clothing to fit your body shape
- Crochet stitches like single crochet, double crochet , treble, etc
- What is the use of a gauge?
- How to Choose the appropriate Yarn for your project work
At the end of this class, Student will complete and bring home a piece of Hand Crocheted Blouse.
- Teaching fee
- Sirdar DK Cotton Yarn (colour) of your choice,
- Clover Crochet Hook and
- pattern sheet to make up this Project.
- Unlimited guidance until project completes
- Please choose your blouse sizes
• Small: Fit bust size 32"-34"
• Medium: Fit bust size 36"-38"
• Large: Fit bust size 40-41"
As many lessons as you need
This craft project includes as many lessons (of 1.5 hours each) as you need until you complete the project, as long as you make appointments in advance. Most students complete it in 4 to 6 sessions.
Booking and Cancellation Policy applies.