Crochet A Scarf (Using Japanese Symbols)
Cost:$130.00 per person
About this experience
Skill Level: *Beginner
Suitable for Student, aged at least 15 years and above.
Learn these skills
- how to start a crochet project
- read simple Japanese pattern chart
- Crochet stitches like single crochet, double crochet , treble, etc
At the end of this Session, Student will complete and bring home a Handmade Scarf, new crochet hook and yarn.
- teaching fee
- 2x King Cole Fashion Aran or Hayfielf Chunky Yarn (colour)of your choice,
- Clover Crochet hook and
- pattern sheet to make up this Scarf
- Unlimited Guidance until project completes
As many lessons as you need
This craft project includes as many lessons (of 1.5 hours each) as you need until you complete the project, as long as you make appointments in advance. Most students complete it in 3 to 5 sessions.
Booking and Cancellation Policy applies.