Guided Craft Project - Knit a Shrug
- How to read and understand the Knit Abbreviation forms.
- Taking Body Measurement and how to make a clothing to fit your body shape
- Lace Knitting stitches like SKPO, K2tog, YO, etc as required by this Project.
- How does lace knitting works
- Use of a gauge
- How to Choose the appropriate Yarn for your project work.
At the end of this class, Student will complete and bring home a hand-knitted Shrug and a new pair of knitting needles.
- Teaching Fee
- Sirdar Click DK with Wool (Colour) yarn of your choice
- Clover Bamboo knitting needles
- Clover Stich Marker
- pattern sheet
- unlimited guided sessions until project completion
- Please choose your size for this make up:
- Small: Fit bust size 32"-34"
- Medium: Fit bust size 36"-38"
- Large: Fit bust size 40-41"
We will contact you after purchase to to discuss a schedule that suits you.