Guided Craft Project - Knit a Shrug
Skill Level: **Beginner-IntermediateSuitable for Student, aged at least 15 years and above.+++++++
Learn these skills
- How to read and understand the Knit Abbreviation forms.
- Taking Body Measurement and how to make a clothing to fit your body shape
- Lace Knitting stitches like SKPO, K2tog, YO, etc as required by this Project.
- How does lace knitting works
- Use of a gauge
- How to Choose the appropriate Yarn for your project work.
At the end of this class, Student will complete and bring home a hand-knitted Shrug and a new pair of knitting needles.
As many lessons as you need
This craft project includes as many lessons (of 1.5 hours each) as you need until you complete the project, as long as you make appointments in advance. Most students complete it in 3 to 5 sessions.
Preferred Lesson Date
You can indicate your preferred lesson date in the "Special instructions" text box during the checking out process when you purchase this lesson.
Booking and Cancellation Policy applies.