Guided Craft Project-Knit a Shoulder Bag
Suitable for Student, aged at least 15 years and above.
In this class, students will be taught:
- Interpret simple knitting chart.
- Dy-mystify Knitting Abbreviation.
- Choosing correct yarn and needle size for your project.
- How to sew up the complete knitting piece.
At the end of this class, Students will bring home a pair of new knitting needles, yarn for this project and a Knitted Shoulder Bag hand-made by you.
- teaching fee,
- 2 x Hayfiled chunky Yarn(colour) of your choice,
- Clover Bamboo Knitting Needles
- pattern sheet to make up this Shoulder Bag.
- (Optional) Includes sewing of Bag In-seam at additional cost (SGD$20)
- Unlimited guidance until project completes.
Our Craft lessons are beginner's friendly and students are able to come as many time as they like (at their preferred day and time) to complete this piece of project.
Please leave a note on your prefer starting date and time at the check-out.
Our operation hours are:
Tues-Fri (12pm-7pm), Sat-Sun (12pm-6pm); Closed on Mondays
Booking and Cancellation policy
1) Please Start the lesson within 2 weeks from booking and purchase of lesson packages
2) All items need to be completed within 3 months from sign up dates.
Any unused class packages or lesson cannot be transferable to another person and will be fortified.
3) Any change of dates needs to be notify at least 48 hours earlier.
4) As we run on an appointment basis, we are very strict with our lesson time table. Hence, there will be no postponement/replacement/refund allowed for any lesson missed regardless of whatsoever reasons.
5) In any case of Class cancellation and NO Show to classes, please note that there is NO refund under such circumstances.