Guided Craft Project-Knit a Shoulder Bag
- Interpret simple knitting chart.
- Dy-mystify Knitting Abbreviation.
- Choosing correct yarn and needle size for your project.
- How to sew up the complete knitting piece.
At the end of this class, Students will bring home a pair of new knitting needles, yarn for this project and a Knitted Shoulder Bag hand-made by you.
- teaching fee,
- 3 x Hayfiled chunky or 5 x Sirdar Click Chunky DK Yarn (colour) of your choice,
- Clover Bamboo Knitting Needles
- pattern sheet to make up this Shoulder Bag.
- (Optional) Includes sewing of Bag In-seam at no additional cost
- Unlimited guidance until project completes.
Our Craft lessons are beginner's friendly and students are able to come as many time as they like (at their preferred day and time) to complete this piece of project.
Please leave a note on your prefer starting date and time at the check-out.
Our operation hours are:
Tues-Fri (12pm-8.30pm), Sat-Sun (12pm-6pm); Closed on Mondays