Guided Craft Project -Knit a Lacy Shawl
Suitable for Student, aged at least 18 years and above.
In this class, we will learn how to Knit a Lacy Shawl
Students will learn how to:
- How to read and understand the Knit Abbreviation forms.
- How does lace knitting works?
- Learn new lace knitting stitches like ssk, k2tog,skpo, etc
- Use of stitch markers
- How to Choose the appropriate Yarn for your project work.
At the end of this class, Student will complete and bring home a hand-knitted Shawl, set of stitch markers and a new pair of knitting needles.
- teaching fee
- 2x Malabrigo Silk Alpaca Lace Yarn (colour) of your choice,
- 1 pair of Addi Circular Knitting Needles
- Clover stitch markers
- pattern sheet to make up this Shawl
- Unlimited Guidance until project completes
Our Craft lessons are beginner's friendly and students are able to come as many time as they like (at their preferred day and time) to complete this piece of project.
Please leave a note on your prefer starting date and time at the check-out.
Our operation hours are:
Tues-Fri (12pm-7pm), Sat-Sun (12pm-6pm); Closed on Mondays