Guided Craft Project -Knit a Lacy Shawl
Suitable for Student, aged at least 18 years and above.
Student needs some Basic Knitting skills before starting this class.
Please see here for basic class
In this class, we will learn how to Knit a Lacy Shawl
Learn these skills
- How to read and understand the Knit Abbreviation forms.
- How does lace knitting works?
- Learn new lace knitting stitches like ssk, k2tog,skpo, etc
- Use of stitch markers
- How to Choose the appropriate Yarn for your project work.
At the end of this class, Student will complete and bring home a hand-knitted Shawl, set of stitch markers and a new pair of knitting needles.
- teaching fee
- 2x Malabrigo Silk Alpaca Lace Yarn (colour) of your choice,
- 1 pair of Addi Circular Knitting Needles
- Clover stitch markers
- pattern sheet to make up this Shawl
- Unlimited Guidance until project completes
Our Craft lessons are beginner's friendly and students are able to come as many time as they like (at their preferred day and time) to complete this piece of project.
As many lessons as you need
This craft project includes as many lessons (of 1.5 hours each) as you need until you complete the project, as long as you make appointments in advance. Most students complete it in 3 to 5 sessions.
Preferred Lesson Date
You can indicate your preferred lesson date in the "Special instructions" text box during the checking out process when you purchase this lesson.
Booking and Cancellation Policy applies.