Guided Craft Project- Knit a Handphone Cover
In this class, Students will learn to knit a Handphone Cover.
Students will be taught how to:
- Interpret simple Cable knitting chart.
- Dy-mystify Knitting Abbreviation and use of cable needles.
- Learn new stitches like CF4, CB4, CR2R, Cr2L etc
- Choosing correct yarn and needle size for your project.
- Complete a handphone cover
At the end of the class, student will bring home a pair of new knitting needles, a packet of Cable Needles, skein of yarn and a Handphone Cover handmade by you.
- teaching fee,
- 1 x King Cole DK Smooth Yarn (Colour) of your choice,
- Clover Bamboo Knitting Needles,
- Clover Cable Needles,
- pattern sheet to make up this Handphone Pouch
- Unlimited Guidance until project completes
Our Craft lessons are beginner's friendly and students are able to come as many time as they like (at their preferred day and time) to complete this piece of project.
Please leave a note on your prefer starting date and time at the check-out.
Our operation hours are:
Tues-Fri (12pm-8.30pm), Sat-Sun (12pm-6pm); Closed on Mondays