Craft Lesson-Hand Embroidery (1 Session)
Skill Level: *Easy (Beginner)
Suitable for Student, aged at least 12 years and above.
Hand embroidery creates many texture and decorative arts on a fabric.
In this 1.5 hour session, students will learn to:
- Work with cotton floss
- Mount Sewing Cloth onto a hoop for Embroidery
- 8 Basic Stitches like : Running, Back, Stem, Chain, Fern & Fly, Blanket, Split and French Knots
- How to end work on hoop.
At the end of the session, Students will complete and bring home a Hoop, embroidery floss, needle, air-erasable pen and hoop art made by you.
Cost includes teaching fee,Embroidery Hoop, Embroidery Threads, Needle and Handouts.
Please leave a note on your prefer starting date and time at the check-out.
Our operation hours are:
Tues-Fri (12pm-7pm), Sat-Sun (12pm-6pm); Closed on Mondays
Booking and Cancellation policy
1) Please Start the lesson within 2 weeks from booking and purchase of lesson packages
2) Any change of dates needs to be notify earlier.
At least 48 hours before class date and time
3) As we run on an appointment basis, we are very strict with our lesson time table. Hence, there will be no postponement/replacement/refund allowed for any lesson missed regardless of whatsoever reasons.
4) In any case of Class cancellation and NO Show to classes, please note that there is NO refund under such circumstances.