Guided Craft Project -Crochet a Shrug
Skill Level: **Beginner-Intermediate
Suitable for Student, aged at least 15 years and above.
In this class, we will learn how to Crochet a Shrug.
Students will learn how to:
-Take Body Measurement and how to make a clothing to fit your body shape
-Understand and read pattern chart
-Crochet Stitches which are required to make up this project.
-Choose the appropriate Yarn for your project work.
-mix in different yarn texture into current work.
-Sew up your work
At the end of the class, Students will bring home a Crocheted Shrug
- teaching fee,
- Red Hear Yarn (colour) of your choice,
- Clover Crochet hook and
- pattern sheet to make up this Shrug
- Unlimited Guidance Sessions till project is completed
Our Craft lessons are beginner's friendly and students are able to come as many time as they like (at their preferred day and time) to complete this piece of project.
Please leave a note on your prefer starting date and time at the check-out.
Our operation hours are:
Tues-Fri (12pm-7pm), Sat-Sun (12pm-6pm); Closed on Mondays
Booking and Cancellation policy
1) Please Start the lesson within 2 weeks from booking and purchase of lesson packages
2) All items need to be completed within 3 months from sign up dates.
Any unused class packages or lesson cannot be transferable to another person and will be fortified.
3) Any change of dates needs to be notify at least 48 hours earlier.
4) As we run on an appointment basis, we are very strict with our lesson time table. Hence, there will be no postponement/replacement/refund allowed for any lesson missed regardless of whatsoever reasons.
5) In any case of Class cancellation and NO Show to classes, please note that there is NO refund under such circumstances.