Guided Craft Project -Crochet A Scarf (Using Japanese Symbols)
In this class, we will learn how to Crochet a lacy scarf.
In this class, students will be taught:
- how to start a crochet project.
- read simple Japanese pattern chart
- Crochet stitches like single crochet, double crochet , treble, etc
At the end of this Session, Student will complete and bring home a Handmade Scarf, new crochet hook and yarn.
- teaching fee,
- 3x King Cole Fashion Aran or Hayfielf Chunky Yarn (colour)of your choice,
- Clover Crochet hook and
- pattern sheet to make up this Scarf
- Unlimited Guidance until project completes
Our Craft lessons are beginner's friendly and students are able to come as many time as they like (at their preferred day and time) to complete this piece of project.
Please leave a note on your prefer starting date and time at the check-out.
Our operation hours are:
Tues-Fri (12pm-8.30pm), Sat-Sun (12pm-6pm); Closed on Mondays