Guided Craft Project -Knit a Pair of Socks using German Short Row
Skill Level: **Beginner-Intermediate friendly.
This class is for student with some basic knitting background and wants to try knitting a pair of sock.
Student needs some Basic Knitting skills before starting this class.
Please see here for basic class
Suitable for Student, aged at least 18 years and above.
- how to interpret and follow simple knitting chart
- understand the Knit Abbreviation forms as required by this Project.
- we will be sharing tips on knitting with German Short Row technique at the heel turn
- how to choose the appropriate yarn for your project work.
- how to increase or decrease at each row.
- how to assemble a pair of sock
At the end of this class, Student will complete and bring home a new pair of knitting needles and a pair of sock.
- 1x Regia Pairfect design line by Arne & Carlos (colour) yarn of your choice
- 1x Addi Sock Wonder circular knitting needles
- pattern sheet
- unlimited guided sessions until project completion
As many lessons as you need
This craft project includes as many lessons (of 1.5 hours each) as you need until you complete the project, as long as you make appointments in advance.
Most students complete it in 3 to 5 sessions.
Preferred Lesson Date
You can indicate your preferred lesson date in the "Special instructions" text box during the checking out process when you purchase this lesson.
Booking and Cancellation Policy applies.