Guided Craft Project - Carrie On Tote
Skill Level: *Beginner
Suitable for Student, aged at least 15 years and above.
Learn these skills
- how to start a crochet project.
- interpret simple pattern charts
- crochet stitches like single crochet, double crochet , treble, etc
At the end of the class, student will bring home a hand made crochet Tote Bag, a new crochet hook and yarn.
- 4x Wool and the Gang Mix-tape (colour) yarn of your choice
- Clover crochet hook
- leather strap
- pattern sheet
- unlimited guided sessions until project completion
As many lessons as you need
This craft project includes as many lessons (of 1.5 hours each) as you need until you complete the project, as long as you make appointments in advance. Most students complete it in 3 to 5 sessions.
Preferred Lesson Date
You can indicate your preferred lesson date in the "Special instructions" text box during the checking out process when you purchase this lesson.
Booking and Cancellation Policy applies.