Guided Craft Project - Carrie On Tote
Skill Level: *Beginner
Suitable for Student, aged at least 15 years and above.
- how to start a crochet project.
- interpret simple pattern charts
- crochet stitches like single crochet, double crochet , treble, etc
At the end of the class, student will bring home a hand made crochet Tote Bag, a new crochet hook and yarn.
- 4x Wool and the Gang Mix-tape (colour) yarn of your choice
- Clover crochet hook
- leather strap
- pattern sheet
- unlimited guided sessions until project completion
We will contact you after purchase to to discuss a schedule that suits you.
Please leave a note on your prefer starting date and time at the check-out.
Our operation hours are:
Tues-Fri (12pm-7pm), Sat-Sun (12pm-6pm); Closed on Mondays
Booking and Cancellation policy
1) Please Start the lesson within 2 weeks from booking and purchase of lesson packages
2) All items need to be completed within 3 months from sign up dates.
Any unused class packages or lesson cannot be transferable to another person and will be fortified.
3) Any change of dates needs to be notify at least 48 hours earlier.
4) As we run on an appointment basis, we are very strict with our lesson time table. Hence, there will be no postponement/replacement/refund allowed for any lesson missed regardless of whatsoever reasons.
5) In any case of Class cancellation and NO Show to classes, please note that there is NO refund under such circumstances.