Guided Craft Project- Moss Stitch Handbag
Skill Level: **Beginner-Intermediate
Suitable for Student, aged at least 15 years and above.
- how to start a Knitting project.
- interpret simple pattern charts
- Knit stitches like knit, purl and moss stitch
- How to bind off and finish item as a handbag
At the end of the class, student will bring home a hand made Knitted bag, a new pair of Knitting Needle and yarn.
- Teaching Fee
- 1 x Jersey Be Good Yarn (colour) of your choice
- 10 mm Aero Knitting Needle
- Bag Handle
- pattern sheet
- unlimited guided sessions until project completion
For Crocheting a Flower Brooch Lesson, please see more here
As many lessons as you need
This craft project includes as many lessons (of 1.5 hours each) as you need until you complete the project, as long as you make appointments in advance.
Most students complete it in 4 to 6 sessions.
Preferred Lesson Date
You can indicate your preferred lesson date in the "Special instructions" text box during the checking out process when you purchase this lesson.
Booking and Cancellation Policy applies.