Guided Craft Project- Moss Stitch Handbag
Skill Level: **Beginner-Intermediate
Suitable for Student, aged at least 15 years and above.
- how to start a Knitting project.
- interpret simple pattern charts
- Knit stitches like knit, purl and moss stitch
- How to bind off and finish item as a handbag
At the end of the class, student will bring home a hand made Knitted bag, a new pair of Knitting Needle and yarn.
- Teaching Fee
- 1 x Jersey Be Good Yarn (colour) of your choice
- 10 mm Aero Knitting Needle
- Bag Handle
- pattern sheet
- unlimited guided sessions until project completion
For Crocheting a Flower Brooch Lesson, please see more here
We will contact you after purchase to to discuss a schedule that suits you.
Please leave a note on your prefer starting date and time at the check-out.
Our operation hours are:
Tues-Fri (12pm-7pm), Sat-Sun (12pm-6pm); Closed on Mondays
Booking and Cancellation policy
1) Please Start the lesson within 2 weeks from booking and purchase of lesson packages
2) All items need to be completed within 3 months from sign up dates.
Any unused class packages or lesson cannot be transferable to another person and will be fortified.
3) Any change of dates needs to be notify at least 48 hours earlier.
4) As we run on an appointment basis, we are very strict with our lesson time table. Hence, there will be no postponement/replacement/refund allowed for any lesson missed regardless of whatsoever reasons.
5) In any case of Class cancellation and NO Show to classes, please note that there is NO refund under such circumstances.