Guided Craft Project - Knit A Scarf
Skill Level: **Beginner-Intermediate
Suitable for Student, aged at least 12 years and above.
Learn how to:
- How to hold knitting needles and yarn
- How to knit and purl.
- How to read simple pattern
- How to cast on and bind off
At the end of the project, student will bring home a hand made scarf, knitting needles and yarn.
- 2 x Hayfield Chunky or King Cole Fashion Aran (Colour) yarn of your choice
- Clover Bamboo knitting needle
- unlimited guided sessions until project completion
We will contact you after purchase to to discuss a schedule that suits you.
Our Craft lessons are beginner's friendly and students are able to come as many time as they like (at their preferred day and time) to complete this piece of project.
Please leave a note on your prefer starting date and time at the check-out.
Our operation hours are:
Tues-Fri (12pm-7pm), Sat-Sun (12pm-6pm); Closed on Mondays
Booking and Cancellation policy
1) Please Start the lesson within 2 weeks from booking and purchase of lesson packages
2) All items need to be completed within 3 months from sign up dates.
Any unused class packages or lesson cannot be transferable to another person and will be fortified.
3) Any change of dates needs to be notify at least 48 hours earlier.
4) As we run on an appointment basis, we are very strict with our lesson time table. Hence, there will be no postponement/replacement/refund allowed for any lesson missed regardless of whatsoever reasons.
5) In any case of Class cancellation and NO Show to classes, please note that there is NO refund under such circumstances.