Guided Craft Project-Crochet a Summer Tank Top
Suitable for Student, aged at least 18 years and above.
In this class, we will learn how to Crochet a lacy blouse
Students will learn how to:
- How to read and understand the Crochet Abbreviation forms.
- Taking Body Measurement and how to make a clothing to fit your body shape
- Crochet stitches like single crochet, double crochet , treble, etc
- What is the use of a guage?
- How to Choose the appropriate Yarn for your project work.
At the end of this class, Student will complete and bring home a piece of Hand Crocheted Blouse.
- teaching fee,
- Sirdar DK Cotton Yarn (colour) of your choice,
- Clover Crochet Hook and
- pattern sheet to make up this Project.
- Unlimited guidance until project completes
- Please choose your blouse sizes
- Small: Fit bust size 32"-34"
- Medium: Fit bust size 36"-38"
- Large: Fit bust size 40-41"
Our Craft lessons are beginner's friendly and students are able to come as many time as they like (at their preferred day and time) to complete this piece of project.
Please leave a note on your prefer starting date and time at the check-out.
Our operation hours are:
Tues-Fri (12pm-7pm), Sat-Sun (12pm-6pm); Closed on Mondays
Booking and Cancellation policy
1) Please Start the lesson within 2 weeks from booking and purchase of lesson packages
2) All items need to be completed within 5 months from sign up dates.
Any unused class packages or lesson cannot be transferable to another person and will be fortified.
3) Any change of dates needs to be notify at least 48 hours earlier.
4) As we run on an appointment basis, we are very strict with our lesson time table. Hence, there will be no postponement/replacement/refund allowed for any lesson missed regardless of whatsoever reasons.
5) In any case of Class cancellation and NO Show to classes, please note that there is NO refund under such circumstances.