Guided Craft Project-Knit a Simple Fair Isle Beanie
- how to interpret and follow simple Fair Isle knitting chart
- understand the Knit Abbreviation forms.
- how to use a pair of circular knitting needle
- how to choose the appropriate yarn for your project work.
- how to increase or decrease at each row.
- how to assemble a Beanie and making a pompom
At the end of this class, Student will complete and bring home a new pair of knitting needles and a hand-knitted Beret.
- 2 x Malabrigo Mecha (colour of your choice)
- A pair of Clover Circular Knitting Needles
- pattern sheet
- unlimited guided sessions until project completion
We will contact you after purchase to to discuss a schedule that suits you.
As many lessons as you need
This craft project includes as many lessons (of 1.5 hours each) as you need until you complete the project, as long as you make appointments in advance. Most students complete it in 3 to 5 sessions.
Preferred Lesson Date
You can indicate your preferred lesson date in the "Special instructions" text box during the checking out process when you purchase this lesson.
Booking and Cancellation Policy applies.