Guided Craft Project -Knit a French Beret
Skill Level: **Beginner-Intermediate
Suitable for Student, aged at least 12 years and above.
- how to interpret and follow simple knitting chart
- understand the Knit Abbreviation forms as required by this Project.
- how to choose the appropriate yarn for your project work.
- how to increase or decrease at each row.
- how to do I-cord Bind-Off
At the end of this class, Student will complete and bring home a new pair of knitting needles and a hand-knitted Beret.
- Silky Merino (colour) yarn of your choice
- Clover Circular knitting needles and Double Pointed Needles
- pattern sheet
- unlimited guided sessions until project completion
We will contact you after purchase to to discuss a schedule that suits you.
Please leave a note on your prefer starting date and time at the check-out.
Our operation hours are:
Tues-Fri (12pm-7pm), Sat-Sun (12pm-6pm); Closed on Mondays
Booking and Cancellation policy
1) Please Start the lesson within 2 weeks from booking and purchase of lesson packages
2) All items need to be completed within 3 months from sign up dates.
Any unused class packages or lesson cannot be transferable to another person and will be fortified.
3) Any change of dates needs to be notify at least 48 hours earlier.
4) As we run on an appointment basis, we are very strict with our lesson time table. Hence, there will be no postponement/replacement/refund allowed for any lesson missed regardless of whatsoever reasons.
5) In any case of Class cancellation and NO Show to classes, please note that there is NO refund under such circumstances.