Guided Craft Project -Crochet Not-Your-Grandma's Purse (using Japanese Symbols)
Skill Level: **Beginner-Intermediate
Suitable for Student, aged at least 15 years and above.
In this class, we will learn how to Crochet a Purse using Japanese Symbols and finishing the closure with a kiss-locked frame
In this class, students will be taught:
- how to start a crochet project using Japanese Crochet symbols
- Single crochet, working in round and increasing stitches
- how to work onto the Metal Kiss-Lock Frame.
At the end of this Session, Student will complete and bring home a Handmade Coin Purse new crochet hook and yarn.
- teaching fee,
- 1 x Hamanaka Korpokkur (colour)of your choice,
- Clover Crochet hook and
- pattern sheet to make up this Purse
- Metal Kiss Lock Frame
- Unlimited Guidance until project completes
Our Craft lessons are beginner's friendly and students are able to come as many time as they like (at their preferred day and time) to complete this piece of project.
Please leave a note on your prefer starting date and time at the check-out.
Our operation hours are:
Tues-Fri (12pm-7pm), Sat-Sun (12pm-6pm); Closed on Mondays
Booking and Cancellation policy
1) Please Start the lesson within 2 weeks from booking and purchase of lesson packages
2) All items need to be completed within 3 months from sign up dates.
Any unused class packages or lesson cannot be transferable to another person and will be fortified.
3) Any change of dates needs to be notify at least 48 hours earlier.
4) As we run on an appointment basis, we are very strict with our lesson time table. Hence, there will be no postponement/replacement/refund allowed for any lesson missed regardless of whatsoever reasons.
5) In any case of Class cancellation and NO Show to classes, please note that there is NO refund under such circumstances.