Guided Craft Project - Crochet a "Heart" Plant
Skill Level: *Beginner
Suitable for Student, aged at least 12 years and above.
Learn these skills
- start a crochet project
- crochet stitches like single crochet, double crochet , treble, etc
- crochet a Heart and leaves and make into a plant.
At the end of the class, student will bring home a hand-made Heart plant, a new crochet hook and yarn.
- 2x King Cole Big Value DK yarn, Colour of your choice
- 1 x Tulip Crochet Hook
- A small ceramic pot and pallets for the plant
- pattern sheet
- unlimited guided sessions until project completion
Excludes: Girl figurine, for photography purposes only
As many lessons as you need
This craft project includes as many lessons (of 1.5 hours each) as you need until you complete the project, as long as you make appointments in advance. Most students complete it in 3 to 5 sessions.
Preferred Lesson Date
You can indicate your preferred lesson date in the "Special instructions" text box during the checking out process when you purchase this lesson.
Booking and Cancellation Policy applies.