Guided Craft Project - Crochet a "Heart" Plant
Skill Level: *Beginner
Suitable for Student, aged at least 12 years and above.
Learn how to:
- start a crochet project
- crochet stitches like single crochet, double crochet , treble, etc
- crochet a Heart and leaves and make into a plant.
At the end of the class, student will bring home a hand-made Heart plant, a new crochet hook and yarn.
- 2x King Cole Big Value DK yarn, Colour of your choice
- 1 x Tulip Crochet Hook
- A small ceramic pot and pallets for the plant
- pattern sheet
- unlimited guided sessions until project completion
Excludes: Girl figurine, for photography purposes only
We will contact you after purchase to to discuss a schedule that suits you.
Please leave a note on your prefer starting date and time at the check-out.
Our operation hours are:
Tues-Fri (12pm-7pm), Sat-Sun (12pm-6pm); Closed on Mondays
Booking and Cancellation policy
1) Please Start the lesson within 2 weeks from booking and purchase of lesson packages
2) All items need to be completed within 3 months from sign up dates.
Any unused class packages or lesson cannot be transferable to another person and will be fortified.
3) Any change of dates needs to be notify at least 48 hours earlier.
4) As we run on an appointment basis, we are very strict with our lesson time table. Hence, there will be no postponement/replacement/refund allowed for any lesson missed regardless of whatsoever reasons.
5) In any case of Class cancellation and NO Show to classes, please note that there is NO refund under such circumstances.