Guided Craft Project -Crochet A Dumpling Coin Pouch
Skill Level: **Beginner-Intermediate
Suitable for Student, aged at least 12 years and above.
In this class, we will learn how to Crochet a Dumpling Coin Purse and finished the closure with a zip
Learn these skills
- how to start a crochet project.
- Single crochet, working in round and increasing stitches
- how to sew work using Zipper
At the end of this Session, Student will complete and bring home a Handmade Coin Pouch, new crochet hook and yarn.
- teaching fee,
- 1 Hamanaka Yarn (colour)of your choice,
- Clover Crochet hook and
- pattern sheet to make up this Coin Purse
- 1 x Zipper
- Unlimited Guidance until project completes
As many lessons as you need
This craft project includes as many lessons (of 1.5 hours each) as you need until you complete the project, as long as you make appointments in advance. Most students complete it in 3 to 5 sessions.
Preferred Lesson Date
You can indicate your preferred lesson date in the "Special instructions" text box during the checking out process when you purchase this lesson.
Booking and Cancellation Policy applies.