Guided Craft Project-Knit Baby Bootees
In this class, We will Knit a Pair of Baby Bootees.
Students will learn:
- Interpret simple knitting chart.
- Dy-mystify Knitting Abbreviation.
- Choosing correct yarn and needle size for your project.
- How to knit a button-hole
- How to assemble the knitted work into a pair of baby bootees.
At the end of the class, Students will Bring home a new pair of knitting needle, yarn for the project and Hand Knitted Pair of Baby Bootees made by you
- teaching fee,
- 1 x King Cole Smooth or King Cole Cherish Yarn (colour) of your choice,
- Clover Bamboo Knitting Needles
- Clover Jumbo Darning needles
- Clover Stitch Holder
- pattern sheet to make up this Baby Bootees.
Our Craft lessons are beginner's friendly and students are able to come as many time as they like (at their preferred day and time) to complete this piece of project.
Please leave a note on your prefer starting date and time at the check-out.
Our operation hours are:
Tues-Fri (12pm-7pm), Sat-Sun (12pm-6pm); Closed on Mondays
Booking and Cancellation policy
1) Please Start the lesson within 2 weeks from booking and purchase of lesson packages
2) All items need to be completed within 3 months from sign up dates.
Any unused class packages or lesson cannot be transferable to another person and will be fortified.
3) Any change of dates needs to be notify at least 48 hours earlier.
4) As we run on an appointment basis, we are very strict with our lesson time table. Hence, there will be no postponement/replacement/refund allowed for any lesson missed regardless of whatsoever reasons.
5) In any case of Class cancellation and NO Show to classes, please note that there is NO refund under such circumstances.